Arbus 2000 Valencia 190EL Trailer Mounted
Jacto's Arbus 2000 Valencia 190EL airblast sprayer was specifically designed to meet the demands of large citrus groves, using our high-mount 33" two port fan in an efficient and economical manner to penetrate the densest canopies. The center of the fan is 81" from the ground and moves the air flow and nozzles closer to the overall plant canopy and improves spray deposition. Besides citrus, it has proven to be an excellent sprayer for use in nut groves and other tall growing crops.
The A2000 Valencia uses the same high quality Jacto components as the rest of our Arbus models including a high density poly tank, Jacto 50 GPM high pressure piston pump, anti-drip nozzle holders with ceramic nozzles, wide angle CV PTO shaft which eliminates the need for a heavy speciality hitch, high output 33" two port fan, in-cab spray controls and flotation tires.
- 530 gallon high density poly tank, trailer mounted
- 33 inch diameter – 2 port fan, high-mount
- Jacto JP190 ceramic cylinder high pressure piston pump – 50 gpm @ up to 300 psi
- 18 Anti-drip, adjustable, flip-over nozzle holders per side with 36 ceramic nozzles
- Mechanical and hydraulic agitation
- Chemical container, 23 gallon fresh-water and chemical circuit rinse systems
- Dual stage washable filter with shutoff
- Adjustable axle height
- 11L-15 flotation tires
- Electric in-cab spray controls standard
- Plumbed for optional hand guns
- Recommended tractor – 80 HP and above
- Optional 2" tank quick fill kit